Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hotel Crisis Averted (for now)

It seems that spaces have opened up again at the Northern Light Inn and that people are able to stay the full amount of time.

Good news.

5 comments:

bryan999 said...

And soon I shall be purchasing my plane ticket.

I will update the Iceland Birthday Expedition Support Team (IBEST) once this is a reality.

Marisa Wallace said...

Excellent.

I look forward to hearing the updates.

Marisa

bryan999 said...

ATTENTION IBEST!

My tickets have been purchased.

I will be flying Icelandair FI615 from JFK to Keflavik... arriving at 06 Nov @ 06:45 AM. My return trip is FI615, 09 Nov @ 5:05 PM.

Looks like we'll be arriving around the same time!

Vlindinhauer said...

Excellent. Congrats on joining the expedition.

Anonymous said...

Hello All,

I am the newest member of the Iceland Birthday Expedition. Derek does my hair and this trip sounded amazing. Just graduated college and working a 9-5 so I am very much looking forward to spend some time NOT working on a computer. I look forward to meeting you all.

Rose