Saturday, September 24, 2011

18 Days to Go

Blimey. Derek and I were talking about how this has sort of snuck up on us. Which is funny considering how long ago we started planning.

So, I will be posting more regularly.

We have more information from the various guest attendees. Josh and Tamara will be joining the caravan in York and continue on with us through Iceland. They will stay behind in Iceland to enjoy the good times there after we've left.

Sarah and Hiro will meet us for the weekend in London.

I do have one question for you lot. (See how I'm using some British phrases.)

Does anyone want to go on the London Eye on the evening of October 21st?

If there is interest, we can buy tickets in advance. I'd like to go, but don't want to go alone. Derek is tempted, but is balancing his fear of heights with his desire both to enjoy a exciting and unique tourist experience and to manage his fear of heights. Let me know who's interested in The Eye by either emailing or posting in the comments.

1 comment:

bryan999 said...

Yes, we are interested in The London Eye. Let's do it!