Monday, February 4, 2013

Drum Roll Please........

Accomplishment 1 of Today - Sneezing, just sneezing

So, earlier today.  For the first time in 25 years, I sneezed......and nothing happened other than the sneeze.  I deliberately didn't cross my legs because I was curious.  And, in deed, I just sneezed.   No pissing.

It's not like I thought that this surgery wouldn't work.  But it's a delightful surprise to notice when it does work.  If that makes sense.  It's like, "Oh yeah.  This is what normal must feel like."  Sneezing is no big deal.

Accomplishment 2 of Today - Shaving my legs

I haven't shaved my legs in a week.  I was stiff and sore and it didn't matter much.  Also, it was kind of fun to let things go for a bit.  But, I was feeling good enough to bend over and they were pretty fuzzy.  So, now they are nice and proper.

So, 2 big accomplishments so far and we'll see if there are any more accomplishments of today.   It's only 8:30am.  The day is quite young.

1 comment:

BJL5788 said...

All that before noon- you should take a nap.