Sunday, April 11, 2010

Extensions Saturday 2010

~~~

Extensions Saturday 2010 will be mostly at Logan Aeroport.

Q: Why?

A: Because The Now Today Society is returning to Iceland.

Q: What does that mean to me?

A: It means the Extensions VI: The Wake 20 year anniversary Event will be held on Extensions Sunday at The Northern Light Inn.

Q: What if I can't go?

A: Ask Tech Support.

Q: Why can't the Event remain the same?

A: Because airfare almost doubles on a Sunday departure. Besides, this will be more exciting. And doesn't E6:The Wake deserve an international release?

Q: What should I do?

A: You should go. It's still early yet, but now is the time to begin to prioritize thine affairs ...

~~~~

3 comments:

bryan999 said...

Wow, there is life After OPETH Wednesday after all!

Janice said...

I'm in!

Janice said...

How about a long weekend in Salem