Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HOLD!

Well, I had forgotten about my obligations to society.

In other words, I had forgotten that I had Jury Duty scheduled for Nov 28th. And I've already delayed once. So, by law, I cannot delay again.

D and I are going to take another look at the calendar.

M

7 comments:

bryan999 said...

What about the summer? I can sell a summer trip to Iceland (as part of larger trip) much better on this end...

Anonymous said...

No can do this summer. I've got the huge software implementation that goes live on Oct 1. I'm not going to get to go anywhere until it's over.

The Iceland adventure was going to be my reward for getting through the next 6 months.

Janice said...

My calendar is cast in stone til January 11.

Janice said...

thank you, Jesus. Thank you, lord - for changing THE PICTURE!

Janice said...

iceland ASAP

Janice said...

If we don't return by next September -I'm going to blame some of the people in this room.

Janice said...

OCTOBER!!!!!!