Saturday, March 26, 2011

News from this past week

Here are a few updates...

I joined the Blue Lagoon and the Northern Light Inn Fan Pages on Facebook. So, it's nice to get some updates. There are also a few contests for trips and prizes that I've been able to enter because of these links. Haven't won anything.

However....

Cindy Meadow's friend won a trip for two to Iceland and so she's going again. She asked for tips and we told her to go horseback riding. She's either there now, or leaving this Wednesday. I wasn't sure. But she's very excited about going back to the Blue Lagoon. Once again, I think Derek and I should start receiving promotional compensation.

Derek and I also had a good time at a free concert by the band Amiina. They were quite excellent and we're now grooving to their music.

Not much else to report.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Cindy! So easy to fall in love with ICELAND.

Janice said...

Marisa and Derek I will compensate you in my prayers.