How to begin again?
How do we go back after all this time?
We go back by going back.
October 12th - 23rd or 24th, 2011
The Mission to See The Mission II.
The early plans.
Fly to Iceland on the night of Oct 12th. Arriving in the morning of October 13th for the recovery day at the Blue Lagoon.
October 14th, Marisa's Birthday. Horseback riding, Blue Lagoon, Dinner at the NLI.
October 15th, fly to London and catch an immediate train 2 hours north to York, England. Spend a couple of nights in York seeing the sights and enjoying one of England's top tourist destinations.
Then sometime around October 17th or 18th, we'll catch another 2 hour train north to Edinburgh, Scotland.
Probably on October 20 or 21st, train back to London for sight seeing and then getting ready for the Mission Concert on the 22nd.
We're still a bit unsure of how many days we will need/want to spend in York, Edinburgh, London.
Then fly home on Oct 23rd or the 24th.
So, things are still a bit up in the air right now, but we wanted to get the rough outline on the blog so folks can start thinking/planning.
So far the folks who have signed up for this package:
Marisa
Derek
Janice
Sarah and Hiro will check in for at least part of the adventure
Hope to see you all there.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
NICE!
I totally want to go back to England! Yes! And I've never been to Scotland and have always wanted to check out Edinburgh. And of course, I've yet to see The Mission...
Wow, this sounds like quite the adventure!!
This has started out to be the greatest year since time began!!!
Do the trains have bar-cars/snacks?
I suspect the trains have bar-cars/snacks. If not, we can purchase some in advance and enjoy en route. I doubt we'll go hungry.
Post a Comment