Here's an excerpt from the email I got from Sarah today.
************
As you know, we'll definitely join you for part of the trip. My preference would be in Edinburgh so that we could catch up with Michelle* too, but I rather think that will be pretty much exactly the time Hiro will be starting his university course (caveats aside). Most likely would be in York as you seem at present to be planning to be there at a week-end. If all else fails we'll go for the London week-end. It's always fun to visit there, but I would just need to check that at least one of my sisters and families would be here for dad's birthday (22nd). Anyhoo, long and short of it is, we will definitely be with you at some point, which is all very lovely.
************
Then she went on to recommend some nice affordable hotels.
* Michelle was another teacher at the school in Japan where Sarah and I worked. Michelle is currently living in Edinburgh.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't leave the country unless I can see Sarah and Hiro!!!!!
Post a Comment