The price is right and it's near the sights we'd want to see. Maybe the Churchill and the Northern Light Inn will be our chances to stay at nicer more expensive hotels and London and Edinburgh will be more about good affordable clean rooms. I've been burned before by "cozy B&Bs" in London that turned out not to be all that cozy. As a matter of fact, a few were quite dismal.
In the meanwhile, I recommend doing some internet research. Maybe buy a guidebook or two. I've always had good luck with the Let's Go series. I had a Let's Go Europe when I did the 2 month tour back in college. It was the bible we used to get around, find hostels and cheap inns, and choose sights to see. But Lonely Planet or Frommer's would also probably be good.
I just wish we could take the cats along. But they'd probably not have a very good time.
2 comments:
I think they would love it once we got there. They would'nt like the plane.
I think you should buy a little Icelandic kitty. Willow and Yukes would like a friend from another land.
Post a Comment