When Derek and I went to London to see The Mission concerts, there were scalpers outside the venue selling their wares. They used various patters and spiels, but one West Indies man caught our attention. He shouted, "It is still possible." I wanted to announce to our little group, IT IS STILL POSSIBLE!
Today I emailed the tour bus company to try again to outline what we're looking for. Before I'd been using their custom tour booking quote request electronic form page and hadn't heard anything back.
I've asked about a custom Saga Tour or a Day Excursion to Reykjavik.
We'll see what they say.
However, part of me is secretly rooting for the Salty Tour. I think it's because I'm picturing it as the skinny nerdy kid picked last for a dodgeball game. The little tour that no one loved.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment