Friday, September 26, 2008

Just a Flurry of Activity

Hjördís Erlingsdóttir, Sales Executive/Sölufulltrúi for Reykjavik Excursions Kynnisferðir, and I have been exchanging plenty of emails but it is pretty much finalized.

The cost did go up a little because her initial quote was based on only having a bus and a guide and no other activities. She said the Classic Saga Tour also includes 2 museums (1 and 2), lunch of something she identified as Traditional Icelandic Meat Soup, and some sort of 'Show'. I took a chance that for an additional $25 each that people would be OK with this.

What will need to happen is that I must prepay for this event. If everyone could send me a check for the necessary per/person amount of $125 then I'll formally pay in advance of the tour. So, get your money to me by October 17th.

3 comments:

bryan999 said...

Should I send you a check for both the saga & the snorkel?

Love all the new, informative updates... and the new pic at the top.

Marisa Wallace said...

Don't forget the new pic at the bottom as well.

And you can send me a check for the Saga tour. The Snorkling you can pay at the time in cash for Tobias. I will confirm the per person cost a little closer to the date you so you can have Krona on hand.

bryan999 said...

Ah yes, the new pic at the bottom...

OK, I will be sending a check this week.