They also confirmed that Janice's room will be waiting for her when she arrives.
And, I hadn't heard anything from Arctic Horses, so I emailed the NLI about them. And it seems the NLI is on the job and taking care of us with that excursion. They asked how many people in our party and such. So, I'm going to trust that they are on top of things. Worst case scenarios include us taking care of things once we arrive. But no worries. I am confident we shall be riding horses next week.
We've dealt with the DVD playing issue.
Not much else to report. So here is a picture Yukio. He wanted me to remind everyone to pack their passports and to have a good time.
3 comments:
big cat head
Just think Big Cat Head when you're heading out the door so you won't forget your passports.
Or you could just think TICKETS PASSPORT MONEY!
Then think, Big Cat Head.
I will use the formula you recommend, but for the record I have never forgotten my passport when traveling abroad.
Yes, I've lost my mind... but never my passport.
Post a Comment