Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The NLI came through with Arctic Horses

No details though because I was conversing with Rebekka, who has become famous around here for brief and to the point emails.

No fluff or unnecessary comments for Rebekka.

But I appreciate a person who gets right to the point. I'd rather email Rebekka than someone who buries the details in a lot of extraneous words.

We'll get the details like time, duration, type of tour, etc. when we arrive.

****

Dear Marisa

I have contacted Arctic Horses in Grindavik and they have booked you on horseback riding on 22. September for total 5 persons.

Best regards
rebekka

************

Here's where we'll be this time next week.

2 comments:

bryan999 said...

Indeed, Rebekka is as reliable as they come.

And this just popped into my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjdRgBAY278

Marisa Wallace said...

Yeah. It will be just like we're playing Bonanza. E I want to be Adam The Unpopular Brother who got written off the show but was cooler that the others.