Tonight D and I will be getting out the suitcases and packing up. We'll clean the sheets for Winthrop Frank and make sure the rest of our laundry is done.
Sometime, probably Fri night or Sat am, I will have to bake one of my famous coffee cakes because Winthrop Frank had a slice (or three) recently and loved it. In the past I've made my chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, but they've been usurped by the coffee cake.
Breaking News.......Derek has an announcement to make. He would like to invite everyone to join him in the mornings before breakfast for a sitting. Perhaps inside in a room or outside in the lava fields depending on weather. Details can be worked out once we arrive.
I couldn't post the picture of Derek he requested. It's one where he's meditating on a beach sitting in lotus pose (ah, the flexible salad days ...) but it was a .TIF and I just didn't have the energy to transfer it into a .JPG.
So, instead you get the photo of Derek enjoying Pop Rocks. This is rather the opposite of meditating.
No comments:
Post a Comment