Saturday, September 12, 2009

One week to go!

I've sent an email to the Northern Light Inn to confirm the details.

D and I had to drop by Janice's the other day and found the suitcase open in her living room and already half packed.

i'm going to stock up on memory cards and have already bought lithium batteries. And we got a special waterproof bag for cameras.

Winthrop Frank will be sitting with the cats again. He's been lured by ample snacks, Boddington's beer, HBO, and a 47 inch flat screen TV. And he likes the cats too.

One thing that does worry me is that the link to the Salty Tour is down. I hope this doesn't bode ill for the little tour that no one loved.

And to get back to packing plans, D and I are going to bring 1 small wheely carry-on with bathing suits and anything we really need to get started with. We'll be checking in a large blue suitcase because we're going to need to bring back some Brennivan for many people including Winthrop Frank. Also, D is going to get some of the Silfra Cathedral water in our thermoses.

Got to go now. I will post more about packing later.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Winthrop Frank! Thank God for the advice from Yukio!