I've created a folder in Shutterfly for Janice's birthday photos. If people want to upload theirs into different albums. Then we can print everyone's pictures for Janice (who really loves to have prints). I'll send an email with the Shutterfly log on info. Sarah - Even though we weren't there with you both, we'd love to see your whale watch pix.
Also, the video footage that we've seen so far is excellent. For those individuals who took video, please forward anything appropriate to me. Or send a disc with the raw footage. I've begun working on a film and have gotten the footage we shot in rough order. Let's just say, the Fermented Shark Eating Sequence will be an Oscar (or Bafta) winner.
The cats are well, but were very very very happy to see us.
The Blue Lagoon is mostly out of my hair now. And, we're back on the regime of vegetables, lean proteins, and no more decadence for a little while.
And here are a few photos to whet your appetites.
1 comment:
Excellent work. Sunglasses are necessary. That was some tease about shark footage yet to come. I've never been so happy. I miss my horse.
Post a Comment