Preparing for the Blue Lagoon
More Things to do in Advance
Some Articles of Interest
Today Would Be A Good Day To
A Few Movies For Your Enjoyment
The Shutterfly account we set up last year for Derek's Expedition is still functional. I think we can use it again to upload future pictures for all to share. I'll email the user name and password separately to the team. It was pretty cool to have a place for everyone to share photos even though some people (no one here, just some of the peripherals) did not post any pix.
Derek purchased a small inexpensive DVD player and electrical adaptor, so we can enjoy some of our home movies in the hotel room(s).
I've printed out the instructions for Winthrop Frank as to how to maintain the cats and how to turn on our new 47" TV.
Here's a photo of Winthrop Frank.
1 comment:
Can you hook me up with WINTHROP FRANK
Post a Comment