Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Luxury Option

If you want to be sure there's a bed waiting for you in the morning, please let the Northern Light Inn know. I made this arrangement for Janice as you can in the email below.

I will also make arrangements for the Courtesy Airport Shuttle for Team Birthday Expedition.

Marisa

*********************************
Good morning.

I'm hoping you will be able to accomodate a special request. On November 6th, Janice McClellan will be checking in for Derek McClellan's birthday weekend. She's a little older and travel can be a challenging for her.

Our plane will be arriving at around 7AM. She's hoping that a room could be ready for her to check into at that time. She'll be more than happy to pay extra to ensure that she'll have a place to sleep right away rather than having to wait until the official afternoon check in.

Please let me know how to best arrange this.

thank you.

Marisa Wallace

***************

Dear Marisa

I will hold a room to be ready for her upon arrival.
If we are not fully booked the night before there will be no extra charge. If on the other hand the room could be rented out we will have to charge something extra.
Please let me know if you want to book our courtesy airport shuttle upon your arrival.

We look forward to seeing you in November and I hope you will all have a lovely birthday weekend.

With best regards
Karitas Una

No comments: