Friday, October 10, 2008

Update from Hjördís Erlingsdóttir

The Saga Tour is completely confirmed and paid for. I guess we can't party too hard at Derek's Birthday Dinner. The tour will be picking us up between 8:15 and 8:30. I like the fact this tour is "grand in history."

Here's the email from Hjördís Erlingsdóttir:

***********************

Hi Marisa

Thank you for your confirmation on payment.
Referance number for your booking is R000204256

You will be picked up at your location Northern Light Inn 8th of november
approx 8:15-8:30.

I have requested a english speaking guide for your group.

This tour is very interesting and grand in history, you should look at the
website for the museum www.landnam.is

regards
__________________________________________________
Hjördís Erlingsdóttir
Sales Executive / Sölufulltrúi
Reykjavik Excursions Kynnisferðir
Tel : +354 580 5400 - Fax : +354 564 4776
Direct tel : +354 580 5404
hjordise@re.is

www.re.is - Book your Icelandic adventure online!

No comments: